Subtitle Edit is now out in version 3.2.5 with some nice fixes.
Note: Portable version also works on Linux
- New: Added new subtitle formats (now +90!)
- Improved: Fix common errors - thx Trottel
- Improved: Optimized Fix Common OCR Errors
- Fixed: Crash in fix common errors (remove unneeded spaces) - thx menes
- Fixed: Merge selected lines with 2+ lines - thx Verteller
- Fixed: Prompt for save changes when opening new sub (if changed) - thx Chris
- Fixed: No save prompt if subtitle is not changed (but was) - thx XhmikosR
- Fixed: Context menu normal/italic in ocr window - thx cipry
- Fixed: Editing search type for "Multiple replace"
- Fixed: Wrong positioning of some texts (mostly at startup) - thx Trottel
- Fixed: Crash in image export (due to blank lines) - thx Mahdi
- Fixed: Line-breaking now works better with font tags - thx Trottel/XhmikosR
- Fixed: Moving subtitles in timeline (waveform/spectrogram) with mouse is now fast again